Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Recap: Saturday, July 25 & Sunday, July 26, 2009

Date: Saturday, July 25 & Sunday, July 26
Fuji Rock Festival (Japan) - Saturday

Roundup:
- For a weekend roundup, there definitely isn't a lot to report. Largely there are links to some photos, both old and new.
- They've only got one two shows this coming week, so it might be a slow one.
- Feedback! Please!

News:
- None

Interviews:
- None

Videos:
- In the theme of Japan, an older 'greeting' from Japan (with Alex & Paul) that you may have missed. This was closer to the time when Tonight was released. [Watch It.]

Twitter Updates:
- The backstage here is exactly like yorkhill children's hospital. Hard to believe 50,000 japanese nutters are out there waiting.
- Leaving japan. Fuji does indeed rock. We met chuck d last night. Man is a legend!

Photos:
- One photo of Alex meeting some sort of green thing. [See More.]
- Photos from July 8 (Hultsfredsfestivalen). [See More.]
- Photos from July 14 (Rock In Roma). [See More.]
- Photos from July 16 (Gurten Festival, Switzerland). [See More.]
- Photos from July 25 (Fuji Rock Festival, Japan). [See More.]
- A few photos of Alex raiding clothes. Or something. [See More.]

This Week:
- Thursday, July 30 - Paredes de Coura, Portugal
- Saturday, August 1 - Energy In The Park, Munich*
- Strange; Franz were initially schedule to be on 'The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson' at the end of the week, but this is now off of the schedule. Either they decided against the repeat (since the timing definitely didn't work out for a new performance), or they made a mistake in leaking it. I've got a hunch they might be playing it August 26 (as opposed to July 26/30/31/etc.) - especially since they've got that day off in the L.A. area. I'll keep you updated.

*updated (thanks to This Girl/Laura on ffg for the heads up, as this show is missing on their web site/myspace)

Other:
- I've already been doing this for over a week? Colour me impressed. But really, I want to know what you guys think. What do you want to see more of/less of? What do you like/dislike? Suggestions or anything would be much appreciated. I was thinking of maybe starting a 'picture of the week', but that's about as far as I've gotten... If you have any ideas/criticisms/statements, please feel free to leave them in the comments or email loveanddestroy@live.com

5 comments:

  1. Well, you probably already know what I think.
    It's fine the way it is now, picture of the week sounds good.
    If I've got any good ideas for it I'll let you know, and by 'let you know', I mean make you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it the way it is...
    I guess a picture of the week would be nice, but ja, I have no suggestions....
    Can't fix perfection! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Lisa. I don't doubt that. Thanks.
    And thanks Luisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anyway, you could possibly be more organized?
    I think it's great but seems to be just everywhere....
    other than that I think it's awesome!
    (just incase, that was sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't think of a way to make this any better.
    Picture of the week sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete