Saturday, August 8, 2009

Daily Recap: Thursday, August 6 & Friday, August 7, 2009

Date: Thursday, August 6 & Friday, August 7

no show today


Roundup:

- Sorry, I know, it's been two days again. But all in all, not a whole lot to update you on. I guess it's the calm before the storm... I hope?


News:

- None


Interviews:

- None


Videos:

- Lots of video of Franz's performance from the Paleo Festival. [Watch More.]


Twitter Updates:

- None


Photos:

- Aw shucks. Bob gets to hold a drumstick during 'Outsiders' now. Verena's photos from Energy In The Park (August 1). [See More.]

- One from Benicassim (July 18). [See More.]

- Three from Gurten Festival (July 16). [See More.]

- One from Hultsfred Festival (July 8). [See More.]


Other:

- Somebody buy me this and I will give you my firstborn. Or a hug. You probably want the hug. Firstborns are a lot of work (from what I've been told).

- They start touring with Green Day tomorrow. Best of luck Franz! Here's hoping you can knock some sense into some of those Green Day fans.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that's an amazing poster! Why couldn't we have something like that for the Toronto gig?
    Ugh, I feel as if I need that now.... I must save money for Montreal, though... I keep telling myself that, but fantastic posters like that make it reeeeeally hard. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poster is for the gig I went to.
    I have an oppurtunity to bid on that poster, but there's another Franz poster that's signed and I'm going to bid on that one instead.

    ReplyDelete