Monday, August 24, 2009

This Week

I'm sorry! I've been hectic with life in general and due to me going out of town, I'm afraid the next update isn't going to be until late Wednesday (but I suspect it'll be a rather large update with a weekend recap and three daily recaps combined).

Franz Ferdinand are keeping busy as well, and for now, here's the upcoming shows for the week.

Monday, August 24 - Sacramento, California (Green Day Support)
Tuesday, August 25 - Los Angeles, California (Green Day Support)
Wednesday, August 26 - The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (television appearance)
Thursday, August 27 - Los Angeles, California
Saturday, August 29 - Toronto, Ontario (Virgin Festival)
Sunday, August 30 - Washington D.C. (Virgin Freefest)

Sorry again! Check back Wednesday if you please (and don't forget to watch Conan!).

No comments:

Post a Comment